Lead for Team Coaching
What people appreciate about me
• Loving, loyal, and a good friend
• Positive – sees the good in others
• A ‘can-do’ person
What matters to me
• My family – Joe, Mel and Lucy. To spend time together as a family, every weekend and at least a couple of times a week walking the whippets, maybe a meal out or just having a dance in the kitchen.
• My Mum and Dad. I like to speak to them every week and visit them in Brecon every couple of months.
• My friends – meeting with my reading group every 6 weeks and getting together with my ‘Port Sunlight People’ every other week.
• To see my good friend Gill at least once a fortnight for a cuppa and a heart to heart.
• To make a difference to the children I work with. To know that their families trust me and that we are working in partnership to help their children communicate better.
• To work as part of a supportive, creative, motivated, enthusiastic team who embrace change and value each other.
• To be able to show people on the team that I care about and value them by doing things that I hope will make them happy such as my joke of the week.
• To work with people who share the same values, trust each other and have a real commitment to doing the right thing. I find it upsetting if people do things without integrity or are disloyal.
• To play my part in the local community – I am a school governor at 2 schools and I’m a volunteer tour guide in Port Sunlight.
• It is really important to me to see the fun in things and to laugh every day.