What people appreciate about me
- I spot the simple stuff that matters
- I make the difficult and complex, simple and engaging
- I find different ways to look at things when people feel stuck
- I really care about what matters to those I help
What matters to me
- Time off with no phone, no email and nothing to do except enjoy the company of my wife (Helen) and my children (Finn and Sophie).
- Watching Helen feeding our ducks, Betty and Bruiser (she really loves those ducks!!!).
- Listening to Finn playing his guitar and watching Sophie singing and acting.
- Meeting and helping people who really care about making a positive difference in the world, usually through their work.
- Walking the talk of humane and ethical business and working with others who have the same values.
- Having a laugh, telling it straight, expecting the same.