Wellbeing Academy Advisor
What people appreciate about me
• Make people think
• Great fun
What matters to me
• That I have opportunities to be involved in work that lights my fire and to feel that I am learning and stretching myself.
• That I have chances to question thinking and decision making.
• To have chances to celebrate successes.
• To be around “can do” people. I am a glass half full person and am at my best when people look for solutions.
• To have quality time at home with my family, especially on Sundays when I love to cook a big Sunday dinner for everyone.
• That I have opportunities to kick back and have fun with friends and colleagues.
• To feel connected to the people I work with, this can be face to face, on the phone, by social media or text and e-mail and to be in touch at least monthly. • To understand the bigger picture and where my part is within it.
• To feel that I know what I am talking about and feel sufficiently prepared for whatever I am involved in.
• To see my grandson Oliver at least once a week and to speak to him on the phone a couple of times a week.
• To make time to exercise at least 3 times a week and to do that with a member of my family or a friend.
• To play in my local darts and dominoes team every Monday.
• To keep up to date with my online scrabble games at least 3 times a week.
• I always have a book on the go. I love science fantasy and the classics and must read every night.