Wellbeing Academy Advisor
What people appreciate about me
• ability to overcome obstacles and find a way
What matters to me
• Spending time with family, my husband Paul and our children Robin and Briony
• Making things. The what doesn’t matter as much as creating something.
• Connecting with other people, I love great conversation with interesting people, finding out about them, talking possibilities sharing ideas and connecting them with each other.
• Doing sustainable work that continues to flourish after I leave, checking back in on projects or people and seeing them continue to evolve and grow.
• Getting outside every day and appreciating the big world
• Living my values in my work and personal life.