What people appreciate about me
• Passionate about change
• Big thinker
What matters to me
• To spend time with my family: have an evening or afternoon just with Andy each week; breakfast with everyone together at least three times a week and family night every Sunday.
• To be together with my big extended family for a weekend at least three times a year, and speak to or text my sisters, Nik and Mum every week.
• To work with Julie so that we have great designs and can share what we are learning.
• To spend time with the team six times a year to think together, plan and stay connected.
• To meditate and do a little yoga every day (for 10 -15 minutes) and go to the Saturday class.
• To keep learning new skills. At the moment this is around social media.
• To have a Mac computer, and have my iPhone with me at all times. To keep in touch with people through Facebook and Twitter.