Wellbeing Academy Advisor
What people appreciate about me
• ‘Can do’ approach
• Invests in others
• Great to share creative ideas with
• Makes people feel good about themselves
• Approachable, with inner strength
• Listens, is supporting and encouraging
• Wants to change the world!
What matters to me
• I live in a village in Buckinghamshire called Downley. I love it here, because the sense of community is so strong, with people pulling together for all sorts of reasons.
• Having a purpose; knowing that what I do makes a difference.
• Working closely with people to support them to make changes or deal with difficult situations.
• Working as part of a close, supportive team.
• I get a real kick out of creative problem solving and collaboration.
• I need to be able to spend time with my 3 daughters and my husband Rob, every day.
• I play viola in an orchestra and volunteer with a local children’s orchestra.
• I am knitting obsessed – it’s my way to relax and think through my day!
• Tell me some good news about what’s happening in your life, as I love being inspired.